Friday, August 21, 2009

Random pic's from Phuong's camera


Here's a little catch up on some of what's been going on between long bus rides, and debillitaing sickness...
Toured temples.





Yazeed was adamant I visit this bar with a skatepark on the roof and get a job here, even tho I'm on holiday. I did find the bar and peeped the ramp, which has seen better days. Which is ok because I didn't bring my board.



Monky magic




Batsman!





Seafood!






Phuong after eating way to much or is that the face she pulled when she realised she forgot her credit and bank cards...?







Eating ricepaper rolls at the kiddies table in the crowded Ben Thanh markets








Visited the rellies for a spot of lunch and to harvest some chicken organs.









They gave me some banana moonshine whiskey- it BURNS!










Spent some time in luna-esque sand dunes at sun-rise.











The locals here are fishermen and these are the fishermen's wives.












We walked up a stream to see mini canyons of sand.




























There's a waterfall at the end of the stream. The end.....

No comments: