Monday, August 10, 2009

17 hrs in Kuala Lumpor

Had a massive lay-over between flights in Malaysia, so P and I decided to get a room to rest up and explore the city from. Turns out rooms were hard to come by and we wandered from inn to inn like a modern day Joesph and Mary. Finally found a place with a vacancy, a budget motel that usually lets rooms out by the hour to dirty old men for dirty old reasons. It had no windows and I was woken by the sounds of someone humping what was undoubtedly a prostitute somewhere near by. Creepy.
So went out to peep the city, its a nice friendly place. This is a flick of what I think is the worlds tallest buildings, twin tower thing- only one pictured here.... Then we ate amazing Tapas, which I've never had before, but closely relates to my own style of snacking on rich foods.

Then back to the love shack where I made a ghetto cooler for a couple special brews and stayed up all night writing and drawing like an idiot instead of sleeping.

No comments: