Sunday, March 1, 2009

About the house

Inbetween work and tafe I've been spending quite a bit of time chillin at home lately.
The missus and I have had a couple new additions to the fam over the last week or so, this is the avocado I've been growing. Last Sunday it was a white tendril still inside the pit, it grows visibly every day (about half a centimeter). I'm going to bonsai it and grow tiny avocados that will be the perfect size for a single slice of toast... That other thing is a peach seed I'm trying to germinate, one day I'm going to have a miniature orchard.


We also bought some new sucker-fish. They are tiny little babies and are so cute compared to the grumpy old ones we have that just hide all day and party all night while we're sleeping. The babies just eat algae all day and are starting to look quite tubby.


4 comments:

Jessie said...

Thanks heaps for the package! it's such a handly little notebook, I drew a bunch on the way to work today. I'm writing back!

jesus said...

Well, I'm glad your glad- insomnia and dithyrambic ramblings go hand in hand. I'm doing a short drawing course
where they tear my heart from my chest and nail it to the wall and tell me it's wrong. I am learning though...

Mira said...

Jez, your letter and goodies package will be on their way soon.

I'll be subscribing to Krause comics.
How much again? $5?

jesus said...

Hey sis! How ya been?
Drop me an email at
brownshoes84@hotmail.com