Thursday, February 5, 2009

the storza so far

left perth 9.45am aussie day

and flew to broome

^sorry bout small size internet is hell slow here
dont do anything

broome has huge tides


went for a night skate at broome park


next day jumped in the 10 seater and flew to djugerari remote community

was shitting me self at first, smallest plane i've been in by far

thats the whole community, berrel would be able to manual the length if it wasn't red dirt roads

it rained heaps the first day and there is a thunderstorm almost every day

I'm up here to work at the small school that my perants teach at, first job paint the classrooms

unfortunatly i stood on a ladder and copped the fan going full blast, gasheos clay
can anybody say dingus
there is the most amazing landscapes to shoot photos of here

it's the wet season here and everywhere is covered in long grass, i've never seen so many grasshoppers, there must be 100 in every square metre, no joke

finesh with my poochie sammy, he's the best

3 comments:

Jessie said...

aw your dog is heaps cute!

A Constant Study said...

That place looks epic!

jesus said...

hey I had a dream last night where someone was ripping at skating, but it was all dark and vauge and I couldn't tell who it was untill the end and it was you. I must be receiving snippets of your adventures in the dream world.
Send me some more and watch out for ceiling fans