Sunday, February 1, 2009

Gather round children and I'll tell you a tale...

I cleaned my fish tank today, at the back there is a wall that separates the filter unit from the main bit, I had my arm down there pulling out the sponge filters when to my surprise I felt something moving about, needless to say I got my hand outta there quick smart- it looked like a bit of weed (not the smoke-able kind...), so I dropped the net in to pull whatever it was out and to my great surprise it turned out to be my Ghost Face Knife Killer Fish that had gone missing two to three months ago. DAMN! I can't imagine what it'd be like to live in a filter, but I'm sure it would suck.... We thought the other fish had eaten him when he just wasn't there one day- sorry buddy.
Photos don't do the story justice and my camera's broked so use your mind's eye to visualize the event.

No comments: