Monday, October 13, 2008

Xecutioners

Another weekend rolled around and another DJ gig, so I took the note book out for another stroll and got some very rough pictures as I danced like a spastic and scribbled.
First up I shaved a mighty battle moe to ward off the faries at the gay bar where the gig was.
First thing I did when we got there was make friends with some of the bouncers by babbling drunkenly at them. I'm pretty sure they all hate me.
I snuck my hip flask in and Oly had a giant blunt, so it was easy to get my freak on and lose myself in the moment while drawing like an autistic weird-o on the d-floor.

Rock Raider- Mix Tape is probably still one of th e best videos ever.Blue light disco.
Casting my mind back I can't really remember fuck all musically apart from this M.O.P track.
Then the drum and bass that hip hop shows are inevitably shackled with started and we went home. As a side note I forgot to eat anything all night and had a shocking hang-over the next day.

No comments: