Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Spots

After weeks of pissed soaked cobble stone and broken rubble for ground I stumbled onto this plaza while playing my daily game of where the fuck is my hotel. The next day Oly and I came to give it a try, it seemed pretty quite for how inner city it was. Anything that looks this nice has a security guard, who was blowing his whistle in out-rage in no time. differant country same shit.
After gettin das boot we had to go roll around the back, which had smooth ground but not much spot wise, where we played skate to get our legs back. a kid parked his bike in front of the 3 stair we were seshin and i crushed it with my board snapping the shitty quality pedals like chop sticks.... Whoops, I had to pay off his mum with about $16 dollars. I'm a little sketched to go back, but really want to give these manual pads a thrashin. they have bumps on one side and stairs on the other, if you look hard you can see the unbribable guard in the background. We plan for a stealth night mission later.



No comments: