Saturday, July 26, 2008

Hoi An

After a sweet last day of mud baths and pool games we left Nha Trang on an over night bus trip that took just under 12 hours. The first class bed seats we were in was like being stuffed into a midget's coffin and I did not sleep at all. Arrived bus-lagged and burnt out but I did get to see this bangin' sun rise. Check in wasn't till twelve so we wandered the streets for five hours like zombies bickering over unimportant trivialities. I was so tired I forgot they use the other side of the road here and nearly got run over looking the wrong way. When my bank card failed to function things got kinda ugly and we were at each other's throats for a while. As usual it was mostly me. Twelve rolled up and I slept like a corpse.
After some sleep and food shit's all good again and we're ready to explore the city.

there's heaps of massive old trees everywhere




Boats and people



No comments: