Monday, March 29, 2010

PIXIES


Got home from a fun city skate and was just crackin' a longie when Licky called me up with a proposal: did I want to go see the Pixies right now? Yes I did.We skated to his Uncle's house, along the way a huge black dog tried to eat us and scared the shit outta me. Actually several dogs barked at Lic the whole way there, something about his board drives them wild. Licky's Dad and Uncle drove us out to Bellvoure, we got a little lost, but made it in time to get a drink and find a good post in the amphitheater. Didn't really listen to the opening act, when the Pixies came on they opened with some b sides before getting into the Doolittle album.


I smuggled in some moonshine vodka Cactus gave me,which I mixed with $5 redbulls. Bellvoure is such a good venue for a gig, I had a great time bugging out and groovin on some kill tunes, it's much easier to draw sitting down too.


When it was over it took a while to find the car again, got a little lost again on the way home and wound up getting eats at a all night biker burger joint with a outdoor fire pit. Chilled out for a whiles after and was then very tired for work today....

Cheers Licky- you the man!

No comments: