Tuesday, February 16, 2010

GOOD VIBES 2010


Ahhh, another year another Good Vibes, after boycotting the Harris Island we were ready to give Claremont venue a bash. As usual I had my note pad with me as my memory is proving ever more unreliable. Our day kicked off with a blast from the past: Salt and Pepper
Shit was tight, people boogied the fuck down, lots of fun.
Then to the bar
and then....

Girl fights are funny, this was no exception. heh heh heh heh heh
Naughty By Nature: so legit
I enjoyed Busta Rhymes set, there were hats flying everywhere, I threw the same one away twice.
I'm not going to lie, Z-trip is pretty much my favorite DJ, I never miss his shows when he comes to town, untill they're gone, then I miss them terribly.
It was a really dope set, I FUCKING HATE the Black Eye Peas now and deeply, deeply regret that I was ever into them back in the dizzy and yet Z-trip cut that shit up and I was feeling that shit.

adkjfhszdcnvav;afvoqef

1 comment:

elm said...

Dismayed! At such an aberration?
Your drawings are wonderful! I love the girl fight one. x