Saturday, January 16, 2010

WORK

Since I've finished Tafe I've been thrust back into the dirty, sad, crude world of the industrial worker, which is resulting in no end of material for drawings. In fact, I think I shall chronicle my work related misadventures as they unfold. Currently I am working quarantining shit for the GORGON gas mine, which is about as far from what I want to be doing as any other paying job but "Hangin' wid tha niggas don't pay the bills.... And being broke at thirty give a nigga tha chillz"*.
To the Eh-Bro featured in this strip, who really seemed like he wanted to fight me at the time: congratulations- you are the first and only person from New Zealand I've met who I don't like thus far.

1 comment:

elm said...

gorgon, like medusa? Is it also an acronym? You just blew his mind, poor bro. x